#89: Exciting walking expedition from Les Cayes west on the coast to the point, then over the mountains to Tiburon.

Hugh Cave graciously donated to my web site an unpublished journal
he wrote in Jan. 1953 when he, a friend and some Haitian helpers
hiked from Cayes up the coast to near the point, then up over the
mountains to Tiburon.

He wanted to do an article for National Geographic, and while they
liked the story, they rejected his pictures as being up to their
quality.

He never published it, but recently sent it to me to mount on my
web site.  I got it up today.  It's a great adventure.  Take a look
at:

	http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/texts/cavejou.htm

Bob Corbett