9273: Re: 9270: Metropole centrist !!!!?? (Saint-Vil asks...) (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

In reference to the «news» clips sent by IRI's Stanley Lucas, can someone
please tell us:

1)Who decided that Radio Metropole is a «Centrist commercial radio station»
?

2)What is at the left /or right of this «centrist» sector . What does
centrist mean in 2001 Haiti or in 2001 Corbetland?

Banm yon ti limyè souple !

Mèsi davans.

Jafrikayiti
«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»