9312: Re: 9307: Haitian President Jean Bertrand Aristide*s message tothe nation (fwd)

From: Paulette Smith <psmith@emerald.tufts.edu>

I must say I have great difficulty understand Aristide position.
Isn't he the one in charge now?
Doesn't he have the power and the ability to change the climate of
terrorism -the FEAR- that afflicts Haitians who are indeed, ENSLAVED by
fear in the country today?

And I don't understand his advocating a policy of Zero Tolerance at home,
while  criticizing the Zero Tolerance reaction and the policy adopted by
the US against terrorism and Fear...

Paulette Anne Smith