9316: RE: Looking to Correspond with Yolande Jean (fwd)

From: Merrie Archer <MArcher@nchr.org>

If anyone can help, please contact Loris directly.

Dear Merrie,

I have read the book "The Uses of Haiti" by Paul Farmer.  Yolande Jean is
featured in it.

I would be very interested in hearing from Yolande Jean, if you can assist
us with that.  We would like to hear her version of her story and have her
bring us up to date.  Also, several of us have read the book and really care
about Haiti.  We would welcome her ideas about what needs to change with
regard to Haiti, and what role we Midwesterners can play.

Loris Ann Greco
loris@solaria.sol.net