9366: Dauphin Plantation near Fort Liberte (fwd)

From: Perdue and Persinos <vtandwi@erols.com>

I am studying the history of the Dauphin Plantation and environs, have
visited several times and have many photos.  On one photo, an aerial (my
1-20),  I note a very strange structure I did not see while on the
ground.  Very curious about this.  Anyone on the Corbett list planning
to be in the Fort Liberte area and willing to make a quick visit to the
Plantation and check this out?  I can send you a good color photo and
directions to the precise site.  If you are traveling from Cap to Fort
Liberte or Ouanaminthe the detour into the Plantation would take less
than an hour.

Thanks,

Bob Perdue