9367: 9362: Re: 9348: Questions for the list (especially academics) (fwd)

From: Robert Fatton <rf@cms.mail.virginia.edu>

	Thank you Carrol for mentioning my book; it will be
out in March 2002 and will be published by Lynne Rienner.
The title is: Haiti's Predatory Republic: The Unending
Transition to Democracy.  Thanks,

> From: "Carrol F. Coates" <ccoates@mail.binghamton.edu>

 next spring by Robert Fatton's study on recent
> functioning of the government (1991 on, if I remember correctly)--I have
> seen this ms. but unfortunately I forget his title--maybe he will supply it
> if he sees this--to be pub. by Oxford, I believe;

Robert Fatton Jr.
Professor and Chair
Department of Government and Foreign Affairs
P.O.Box 400787
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4787
(804) 924-3663