9437: can you provide info? (fwd)

From: Abi Sogunro <asogunro@mc.cc.md.us>

I am a librarian at Montgomery College in Germantown, Maryland.  Soon,
we will have a fellow visiting in conjunction with a State Dept. grant
on "Democratization in the Dominican Republic".  The fellow is a Haitian
living in the DR and we are trying to identify scholars in the
Washington, DC area who may be working on issues of Haitians in the DR.
If you can provide any contacts, I would be grateful.  Also, if you
could provide me with any titles from your bibliography, that would be
wonderful as well.  TIA, Brenda Braham, Librarian, Montgomery College,
bbraham@mc.cc.md.us