9453: Jean Robert Cadet to speak in ??? California???

From: Elizabeth Chin <ejc@oxy.edu>

Announcement

Jean Robert Cadet, author of RESTAVEK, will give a public presentation at
Occidental College in Los Angeles on THursday, November 8.  The talk will
take place at 11:45 in Johnson Hall, room 200.  All are welcome to attend.
We will be hosting a lunch for Mr. Cadet following the talk.  Some room is
still available, please let me know if you would like to come because space
is limited for the lunch.

For directions, please see the Occidental College Website at www.oxy.edu.

For more information please contact me at the numbers below.

Elizabeth Chin
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Occidental College
1600 Campus Road