9473: Request for Films (fwd)

From: Leahgordon@aol.com

Dear All
After the interest in the favourite books on Haiti list - I wondered whether
or not anyone has compiled a favourite films/ documentaries/ videos on Haiti
list - if so could someone send it to me - the Haiti Support Group are hoping
to hold a kind of Haiti film festival next year. If any individual
film-makers want to contact me separately with info about their films or send
me copies please do so - but I would appreciate any info whatsoever about any
Haiti inspired films - however obscure - this includes features with mentions
of Haiti, Haitian films, film essays, television documentaries - we could
compile a rich archive.
Thanking you all
Leah Gordon
Leahgordon@aol.com