9512: Haitian Flag (fwd)

From: amedard@gte.net

Referring to: <http://www.flags.net/HAIT.htm>

This website has, as the National Flag of Haiti, a plain flag with the top half being
blue, and the bottom half being red (no arms in the center).  (I have seen this in
many other places, too, and thought to myself, "These people just don't know what
they're talking about!")

This website has listed as the State Flag of Haiti, what I always understood to be
the National Flag (at least after the Duvalier years, when it was black and red with
arms) - that is, the top half being blue, the bottom half being red, and with the
arms in the center.

Is it I that have been mistaken all this time?