9567: Visas (fwd)

From: "Tara L. Hefferan" <wid15@hotmail.com>

Many thanks to all who wrote with suggestions for officially extending stays
in Haiti beyond the 3 months allowed for US citizens.  The most frequent
advice?  Find a "reputable" travel agent in Haiti to help with paperwork,
etc.

Several folks wrote to me off the list -- but, before I had a chance to
reply in thanks, the hotmail server deleted those messages.  Apologies to
those who I didn't get to individually acknowledge!

Would the student anthropologists who wrote to me please do so again?

Best,
Tara Hefferan
Michigan State University