9632: Re: 9625: Re: 9623: Regarding RSF's Translation (fwd)

From: Daniel Wolff <ziwolff@optonline.net>

    Is there some factual evidence that shows Judge Gassant is conducting a
"witchhunt?"
    Certainly, Dany Toussaint is innocent until proven otherwise, as are all
others the Judge has called on to testify regarding Jean Dominique's murder.
But, in my book, the judge is innocent, too: doing his job in none too easy
circumstances. Do we know that he has tried to "polarize and politicize?"
    What would be nice is for the investigation and trail to go forward, so
we can reach justice in this case -- whatever the justice might reveal.