9637: Re: 9527: Help-Haiti 1892 (fwd)

From: Lyssabelle15@aol.com

About stamp:Dear Robert...I just read your note sent a while ago about your
search for an old stamp...I know Mr. Peter Jeannopoulos is a stamp collector
and he might answer your question...he is also the writer of a terrific book
on Port-au-Prince, that will interest many collectors or anyone interested on
Haiti per say...if you are a friend of Haiti it is a must to add it in your
bookshelves...it is called:"Images of Port-au-Prince"it is fascinating...you
can contact Peter Jeannopoulos at his e-mail which is:
Jeannopoulos@hotmail.org...Good luck in your request...Lyssabelle.