9682: New Approach: A Haitian Solution (fwd)

From: AR Perrault <arperrault_04@yahoo.com>

I have always wondered what would be the soultion for Haiti:

We actually need a commission to put out in the open all atrocities
since the Duvalier years, as it happened in South Africa.
Unfortunately the victims want to bring to justice those who made
them suffer. Organization like AFSC (american Friend Service Committee)
have initiated the same approach in other countries, I am surprised that
such an initiative never materialized within that organization for Haiti.

Those who have the contact may want to bring in neutral (grain of salt)
organization (non-governmental) to look into a reconciliation commission.