9712: Pina responds to Lafortune (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

I don't know where Mr. Lafortune lives but to infer that EDH is withholding
electrity out of fear that people will listen to the news is patently
ridiculous. I have checked with several friends who live in Port au Prince,
Ou Kap and Ou Kay and we all have the same experience to relate. Our EDH
bills have doubled and tripled precisely because EDH is providing 2-3 times
the electricity it provided six months ago.

Try another angle sir as that dog won't hunt.

kp