9728: Re: 9701 New Approach: A Haitian Solution (fwd)

From: AR Perrault <arperrault_04@yahoo.com>

Well we all know that
"Haiti is the country where the impossible is possible"
so the impossible solution may be an option

Also that is why I say third party non-governmental organization.
I did not say it was the only solution, but as long as we hold a
grunge we will not go far.

The commision for example can open the door for discussion that
brought Duvalier to power and the events that cause most haitians
to flew overseas. The new generation does not know much about Papa Doc
that is ancient history for some.

"Every people gets the form of government that they deserve"