9799: MOre on Ferry overloading

From: NLaleau@aol.com

I rode the "Freda" in 1994 from PauP to Jeremie. Despite the
lessons of the "Neptune," it seemed equally overloaded. Bayyinah Bello
took
some photos of the unbelievable crowding. She also bogarted us a
'stateroom'
on the way from PauP to Jeremie--it wasn't as bad as the one you got, but
the
heat was amazing. And the toilet??!!! On the way back from Jeremie to PauP
the boat was less crowded and we slept on the open deck... cool and
eminently
preferable to the horrible "stateroom." For shame, for shame!
--nancylaleau