9817: Re: 9805: Wrong word (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Dear Senou:

With regards to the so-called diplomatic war of words you fear will bring
hardship to the pacified Haitians of the U.S., let me ask you my dear
brother, how far do you think the Haitian government should bend and bow to
White Supremacy International in order to allow us to feel safe again, in
the U.S.?

You wrote: «the international community had asked you to reconcile with your
own people, to find a political compromise then aid will resume.» That is
not at all an accurate protrayal of what has happenned in the last few
months.

1) It is no «international community» that has been busy financing the
destabilization of the Haitian government. As far as I know, the 200 or so
Nations of the world have not expressed an opinion about the so-called
Haitian crisis. It is not South Africa, Benin, Papua New Ginea....and
certainly not Cuba and Taiwan that have been making every efforts imaginable
to destabilise a popular gouvernment in Haiti to the profit of a group of
renegades accurately described by the honourable Maxine Walters as not
having 4% of the electorate with them. Let's have the courage to call a dog
a dog. It is the USA and its satellites that have done all they could to
topple President Aristide's presidency, acknowledged to be still - the most
popular politician in Haiti. I hate to desappoint some, but the USA, France,
Germany, England, Canada.... do not constitute «THE INTERNATIONAL
COMMUNITY». By might they may pretend to, but not by right. Have you noticed
how they have eliminated the Carricom from the front scene (precisely when
countries like Jamaica started to sing a different tune) at the same time
they chose for Haiti a set of «new friends» in the OAS where - of course,
the same eurocentric gang make the rules.

2) It is the ultimate aberration to suggest that this mafia force, whatever
way you may decide to call it, has asked the Haitian government to
«reconcile with its people». On the contrary, it has been forcing the
Haitian government to fully embrace the statu quo and to divorce with the
people once and for all. If it weren't so, why hasve they spent so much
«international» money just to get the street demontrations up to their
current level?  I see that you did not get the point of Mr. Lucas' list of
short-lived governments. Acording to it and previous prophesies from the
same tank...Aristide has outlived his term by several months now... At first
they only allocated 6 months to him (remember that ?).

Finally, let me add to all those Haitian brothers and sisters who pride
themselves in the fact that we are perceived to be so peaceful by the powers
that be and are «making it» quietly by surely in the U.S.A.  that it is
thanks to the struggles of brave brothers and sisters (of all colours) who
did not allow themselves to be paralysed with fear but stood up and
comfronted the powerful American white supremacist system of the 60s that
today we (negroes - even the french speaking ones among us) can enjoy this
relative peace. Every time we look at our university degrees, we must say:
Thank You brother Martin Luther King ! Every time we dare express the truth
about our people on this forum, we must say Thank you brother Malcom X for
teaching us never to negociate away our humanity! Every time we see brother
Abner Louima alive, we must say Thank You  to all those brave souls who
decided to stand up instead of always bowing down.

As far as I am concerned, the Haitian government is too soft, too cautious
with these terrorists. Yes they are TERRORISTS. To force an empovrished
nation pay interests on loans it has not received, to finance the
destabilisation of a clearly popular government, while sending crumbs to our
naked bare-foot and illiterate children via CARE, VISION Mondiale & Plan
International is terrorism at its worst. Some of us have spent their whole
lives scared. That's their beef. But others know that it is high time the
bluff be called.

The Haitian governments has plenty of faults and they must be pointed out
and corrected but, I refuse to be WSI's accomplice in working to making
IRI's list of deposed Haitian presidents...more lengthy and colourful.

Jafrikayiti
«Lajan Chango la pou fè vye travay Chango!»
http://www.i-port.net/sd-in-j/