9836: Re: 9833: Episcopal Conference of Haiti press release (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

?We are taking this opportunity to transmit to our
collaborators in the
pastoral field, to the congregation, the call of the
Holly Father, to
observe on the December 14,a day of prayer, of fast,
and of sharing,
to obtain from the Lord, peace in the world?

I support this fasting initiative; I call upon each of
you to fast on that day, To pray the Lord. Let join
hands together, let pray together. God will hear our
prayer, and I believe if we pray sincerely with faith,
the Lord will answer our Request.
Haitians, Friends of Haiti let us prepare for that Day
That. Call your friends, call your acquaintances, if
you are a college student and have a student Haitian
organization ask the students to reserve that day for
prayer and fasting for Haiti. Those of you who are
Pastors, religious leaders and concern about Haiti
eternal crisis, Please join in.
I call upon each and everyone, whether you are a
Catholic, Protestant, Adventist, non-Denomination,
voodooist, Jehovah Witness and so on, An nou Pryé
Anzanm.

I?m a diehard Catholic, you are a diehard Protestant,
or Adventist, we are people, we are human being, our
people are suffering and I believe God can intervene
and change the heart of Haiti current leaders.
Let us make December 14 a Day of Fast and Prayer For
Haiti our sweet home.

Joseph Alfred, Teacher
P.O. BOX 334
Smyrna, GA 30081