9899: RE: 9898: E-Letter fr St Marc (fwd)

From: Pascal Antoine <pascal.antoine@verizon.net>

It's amazing the things we take for granted and I know exactly how you
must feel with this newly found means of communication. It's a pleasure
to see how receptive Haiti has been to internet technology. The number
of Cyber Cafes in Port-Au-Prince alone are a testament to this.

I hope your newly-found cyber café gets a Delco so that your internet
access can become more reliable and consistent. These things are
definitely a good sign for the country.

Good luck.

Pascal Antoine - pascala@HaitiXchange.com
HaitiXchange