9925: Book on Haitian music

From: J Jolie <princessjolie25@hotmail.com>

Happy Holidays and thank you.

Greetings all,

One of the greatest book ever written on Haitian music is now available.
Tanbours Frappes Haitiens Campes, is a history of five hundred years of
Haitian music era to contemporary time.  Tambours Frappes has five hundred
and seventy pages, two hundred and sixty pictures, biographies, profiles,
portraits, enumerates thousands of musician, as many critics have stated,
this book is indeed with its sociopolitical contents, the bible of Haitian
music.

If you wish to purchase this book please log on to www.konpadirek.com and
click on Artists/Groups Accessories. In addition, our online store have a
variety of CD collections from old to new generation, and we except visa and
mastercard.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
Jolie@konpadirek.com.

Happy holidays