9927: RE: 9919: RE: 9918: Antoine responds to Garry Pierre-Pierre on assassination issue (fwd)

From: "publisher@haitiantimes.com" <publisher@haitiantimes.com>

In my post, I wasn't quoting Antoine. I didn't say he said anything. I simply found it a bit dubious for him to try to defend a statement, even out of context, should not have been said. The good minister, I'm almost sure wishes that he had articulated his statement differently. You cannot justify hacking someone to death. My stomach just turns thinking about it. This is my last comment on the matter.

cheers,

garry