9938: Re:PierreJean Comments (fwd)

From: FAedouard@aol.com

Pierre Jean recently wrote that Sonson Elysee among  those responsible for making the first high level contact with Columbian Drug Cartels leading to the current Drug situation in Haiti.

Not that I know or care about Mr Elysee. Excuse my ignorance. Can anyone tell me how someone would have specific information like that? How was this investigated and where is it documented? I would think such a meeting was a pretty big secret. Also, why has the US ignored this "fact" ?