9945: Re: 9935: Re 9927: Journalistic standards and intellectual honesty - Antoine comments (fwd)

From: Paul Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

I thank Guy Antoine for his critique of the information about the execution of Lindor.

I did not know until yesterday about the other person who was also injured.

I condemn both acts as barbaric. As Mr Antoine said we can be political adversaries without beeing enemies.

If we all are aiming at a better Haiti we should learn to respect life and human rights.

We should also preach that to our less tolerant brothers and sisters.

Thanks