a3: Re: 9992: Kreyol Documents... (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

I have also arranged a bibliogrpahy of my 10 Years of Research &
Publications on Kreyol. Just clik on my web page below:
E.W.VEDRINE CREOLE PROJECT, Inc.
http://hometown.aol.com/ewvedrine/Dizan.htm
Theses publications are designed to help Teachers in Haitian Bilingual
Programs (across the U.S), Literacy programs (in the diaspora and in Haiti),
Learners of Kreyol and Kreyol speakers learning English.

best,
E.W.Vedrine