a22: Re: a12: France Condemns Coup Attempt in Haiti (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

<<   "France demands all Haitians to show the greatest restraint to avoid
 blood shedding," said the French Foreign Ministry in a statement issued on
 Monday evening. >>
Isn't this the problem right here, or a big part of it?  Why are foreign
countries "demanding" anything of the Haitian people?  As I see it, they have
no moral authority to do so.  I am hoping this is a simple translation
problem and "demand" was not the best word to use.

Kathy Dorce~