a75: A Christmas for Haitian (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
It?s raining and you have no friends
At the mountaintop, I see you crying
Don?t cry my friends
Life is tough, yes
But, you are still alive
Live each day to the fullness, my friends
Tomorrow, well I don?t know tomorrow
What is tomorrow?
Are we dreaming about tomorrow?
Try to get some sleep, my friends
This tomorrow you are dreaming about
May never come
I heard that a lot, tomorrow will be better
 In what?
I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year
I?ve been hearing that for over ¼ of the century
Hey! do you see me happy?
Are you sure you wish me sincerely a happy New Year
Is this come from the bottom of your heart?
Did you see me smile lately?
have you heard from me  lately?
How come you wait all these months?
How come you wait all these years?
To wish me a merry Christmas and a happy New Year
Stop! Take a deep breath and accept it.
Thank you, I was waiting all these years for that
occasion
In return, I wish you a merry Christmas
I wish you a prosperous future
I don?t know when it is going to be new for you
I don?t know when the sun is going to shine again
I don?t know when it is going to stop raining
I don?t know, I don?t know and I don?t know
But I know one thing we are still alive
We should make the best out of it everyday.
First to my lovely family, 2nd to all my friends
3rd to all Haitian People, 4th to all Haitian friends
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

NB: The people of Haiti are experiencing a tough time
At this present moment, I call upon each of you with
Good heart to assist them. I will not ask you to send
gifts but instead throwing away some good clothes just
send them. Also, send some canned food if you are tied
with the army send them some ready to eat army food.
In this season many children would like to play with
toys, but asking for that will be too much. Just do
what you can.