a170: Hunting a very elusive book

Folks, I've been looking through a list of books
I want for my library.  Does anyone have any idea
how to acquire a copy of this book:

Operation GTMO, 1 october 1991 - 1 July 1993 by William R. McClintock
and Alexander G. Monroe is published by the U.S. Atlantic Command in
Norfolk, Virginia (in 1998).  It contains 235 pages and focuses of
political refugees in Guantanamo Bay naval Base in Cuba.  It's in a series
titled "USACOM Special Historical Study.  (USACOM stands for U.S. Atlantic
Command.)