a199: Re: a190: Does our culture only breed negativity? (fwd)

From: Carl Fombrun <carlfombrun@iopener.net>

Dear Hyppolite,

I read part of the attached on Radio Carnivale 1020 AM in Miami this morning, and naturally gave you the credit. If in the future you want to send me shorter versions on different subjects, I will read them when I can. I have a 15 minutes show which is called "Carl's Corner." Thanks. Happy New Year 2002 !!!

All the best,

Carl
http://www.fombrun.com