a243: need answer to these questions (fwd)

From: Michelle Jean-Pierre <mich@haitimed.org>

I was wondering if anyone on your list could help answer these 2 questions we had from a visitor to haitimedical.com:

Question 1: What percentage of the 600,000 daily school food rations are distributed in rural areas and in the smaller towns? I realize that 54% of primary school students are in Port-au-Prince.

Question 2: What was the total budget allocation for public health in 1985? In 2001? What percentage is for rural areas?

Any input can be sent directly to me or be posted on the forum at http://www.haitimedical.com/prince/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23

Any help will be appreciated.

Michelle
http://www.haitimedical.com