a247: Incident in Port-au-Prince (fwd)

From: NEICYDENN@aol.com

Hello,

I just joined this list because I'm looking for information about Murder in
Port-au-Prince.
My brother, Howard Morten (an American) was living at the Ibo Lele Hotel with
his wife. He was killed  late Thursday afternoon. I have heard conflicting
stories & am hoping that someone has information about his death.
Any information can be sent to the list or directly to me at:
neicydenn@aol.com
Any help that you can give will be most appreciated!
I don't wish to offend anyone by asking this on this list. If this is not
appropriate could you please direct me to someone who can possibly help.
Sincerely,
 Denise