a355: Fwd: HAITI ACTION ALERT ? Importance HIGH, Time Value = Immediate (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

Some folks may be interested in signing this.  I know others wouldn't.  Thought it would be important for the folks who would.

For questions, e-mail the Haiti Action Committee.  I am at the University of California and will not know the answers.

----- Forwarded message from Haiti Action Committee <haitiaction@yahoo.com> -----