a407: Re: a389: REPORT - ASSASSINATION OF THE REPORTER BRIGNOL (PART I) (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

This report is clearly an editorialized Propaganda 101 class narrative
written for the triumverate of Stanley Lucas, Charles Manus and Olivier
Nadal. A rambling narrative with few citations for the voice we are actually
listening to while being tempted by enough drama to suck us further into the
mud. I guess when your sitting comfortably in Washington and Virginia you
tend to have a lot of time on your hands.

kp