Haitian Books Re: Henri Christophes activities in Great Inagua: Corbett adds

From: Treasurpt@aol.com

Bob,
       I am very interested in any Non-fiction history of Henri Christophe on
Great Inagua. There are stories ( legend?) that he had a summer? reteat on
Inagua .
        ANY material would be appreciated.
Peter Tobia, New Jersey
732-449-0211
>From Bob Corbett:  Folks I am quite sure there is no such mention in any
work on Christophe which is in English, fiction or non-fiction.  Does
anyone know of anything about this in French?

Thanks,  Bob