a663: RE: a650: Haiti's U.N. debt (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

Yes, Haiti owes just 50,000 U.S. dollars: fifty thousand dollars. And so for that, we've lost our right to vote at the U.N.

Well, I am sure that they have the money to pay. The focus seems to be so much on politics nowadays that everyone has forgotten about something called "administration". In all honesty, this is just one of my worries. Everyone seems to forget that good poloitics, in fact the best politics is effective administration.

Good luck, Haiti.