a807: re: a802 "Haiti and its pact with satan" (fwd)

From: JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com

In post #802 Tal and Adele  Woosley wrote:
"In 1804 the people of Haiti dedicated the country to Satan in return for
their freedom. This dedication was to last for 200 years and indeed it has.
You don't have to spend much time here to understand that Satan indeed reigns
here. There was lots of talk at this meeting about how we must unite together
to reclaim this nation
for God."
First, allow me to thank you for helping my folks in their never ending quest
for clean water.
Well, since you (I don't know if it's Tal or Adele) seem to have caught
Dengue fever, I'm going to try to be fair and wait until you get better so
you can unequivocally answer the following question for my enlightenment.
Where the hell -actually you seem to believe Haiti is the house of Satan-
have you learned (and who told you)  that my countrymen had signed a pact
with Satan so they could be free from the yoke built by the godly folks from
France?
jean jean-pierre