a837: Re: a810: Re: a806: haiti and satan (fwd)

From: GuyetSueR@aol.com

  Dear friends,
  After reading on the list all that b...s... about Aytians having given
their country to satan in exchange for their freedom, maybe after repeatedly
praying to Jesus and getting nowhere, it kind of reminds me of those infamous
crusades of the twelve century, where Christians went to fight the infidels
and committed horrible crimes in the name of Christ.
  When can we hope to see Christians going to other countries only to give a
friendly helping hand in respect of those peoples beliefs and cultural
differences? Forcing people to join your religion to access educational or
health services is in my eyes highly immoral.

    Guy Renaud