a1004: Why some people want FAdH in the National Palace? (Saint-Vil wonders...) fwd (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Joseph Allen wrote:

« banning the former duvalierists from power proved to be a disaster for us.
Not that we needed them in power, we needed not exclude them "en masse"».

I agree with this assessment.

However, one must keep all eyes open when trying to understand what is
really behind this push to fill the PNH with former FAd'H officers.

There is a french letter from Himmler Rébu(FAdH Coup expert) circulating all
over the web which deals with the same topic and I read somewhere that Micha
Gaillard (Convergence-IRI)stated that a complete return of the hated army is
no longer necessary ...just placing them in the police force will do...

Put all this in the context of the Convergence klan's odd and sudden
visible Americans hired for the job...and the fact that IRI's protégés
openly asked the CIA to help them eliminate Aristide (Washington Post, Feb
2, 2001)...

Then, one only needs to learn how to spell K-A-B-I-L-A and the picture
starts getting clearer.

If I was President Aristide I would indeed want my guards to be well paid
and very visible on the Haitian landscape.

Jafrikayiti
«Atansyon pa kapon! se mèt kò ki veye kò !»