a1011: Anyone know more about the Haitian Development Bank? (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

If anyone knows more about the history and ownership of the Banque Haïtienne
de Développement (BHD), please drop me a line.

I have read the various Haitian media reports over the last few days about
how the Central Bank has acted to suspend the operations of the BHD for some
two months because of apparent financial irregularities. I have also read
that one of the main shareholders of the BHD is Chavannes Jean-Baptiste and
see elsewhere that the OPL had, (even still has) an account at the bank. Any
other details about the BHD would be appreciated.

Thanks

Charles Arthur