a1020: a1016: Re: a974: Side with Haiti on principle, not skin color (fwd (fwd)

From: Clotilde6@aol.com

Dear Karioka:

I would be delighted to read more from the non-techies with PHD or more in
Haitian History in the Miami Herald or any other important newspaper in the
US.

Why is it that those folks like you who know the most about Haiti and its
History, the "masters of the truth" are not sharing their knowledge with us
in a more formal way?

Why is it that you guys don't come forward when the circumstances in our
homeland challenge some of us to raise our voices and counter the propaganda
work of such  well-paid political marketers like M. Karshan, R. Dellums,  I.
Kurban, H. Robinson and the others?

Why have our Haitian History "experts" remained mum up to now about all those
beltway bandits who've been playing with the fate of the Haitian people in
the name of black solidarity, leaving to an unsophisticated techie the task
of coming forward with a denunciation of this cynical game?

Eagerly awaiting your historically correct version in the Herald or the Times.

C. Charlot