1130: Re: a1119: Re: Yvon Neptune American Citizen? (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

I have received this email from another source as well but this information is not yet confirmed. As of now, it is a rapidly spreading "rumor"

At that point, I think that both Neptune and a US official need to make a public statement to validate or to refute it.

As usual, I will expect them to remain "silent" so they can get the benefit of the doubt.

I wish we had real journalists covering this topic. This is a very hot and sensitive topic. It is a matter of legality of the appointed chief of a gouvernment ! At least, I hope that Haiti en Marche, Haiti Progres and Haitian Time will give an unbiased coverage of that hot topic.

Paul
--

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html