a1139: Evangelical Christians & Voodou, et.al......ad nausium! (fwd)

From: Fr. Michael Graves <harchim@yahoo.com>

Dear Corbeteers,
   Greetings from Haiti. All this discussion about
Evangelical Christians and Voodou and pacts with
Satan, etc. is beginning to get tiring. (At least to
me, and I'm and evangelical Christian, even though an
Orthodox priest.)
   So....I decided to do something about it yesterday.
I went into the chapel we have at Masion Orthodoxe in
Petion-Ville, and...all on my own... dedicated the
country of Haiti to Jesus Christ. I decided  that we
did not have to have a big crowd to get Jesus to hear
my prayer. I decided that we did not need a waterfall
or drums or tamborines or guitars...or even
hand-clapping. Jesus never needed a big crowd or lots
of advertising to get  things done, so I decided that
I would go and ask Him myself.
   So now everyone can rest easy! Haiti is dedicated
to Jesus and the bondage many persons had to Satan has
been crushed. I did it all myself; in my own little
chapel. Now everyone else who follows Jesus Christ can
do the same thing; do it yourself: go now and dedicate
Haiti to Jesus; you can do it all alone!
            With much love to all,
              archim