a1144: Clinton for premier ministre (fwd)

From: JHUDICOURTB@aol.com

Since Naturalized US Citizens seem to be authorized to fill posts in the
Haitian Administration, I would like to suggest that the president of Haiti
go for a bold move and asks Bill Clinton to fill the post of Premier
Ministre.  Since President Clinton was the major actor in returning Aristide
to Haiti and safely getting rid of the military, I think he is a very
qualified man who actually needs to do some community service.
We Haitian think that that Monica Lewinski thing was nothing to worry about.
In fact Clinton showed great restraint by not going further with Monica.  We
still  truly believe  he didn't have sex with that woman.  However, since
most of his fellow Americans think he needs to repent and sacrifice, I think
Haiti is the perfect place to save his soul.  Thousands of Americans every
year take a pilgrimmage to Haiti, to build churches and schools, and most
importantly to same their souls.  I think now is Bill Clinton's turn.  He is
a very smart men, with contacts in all kinds of businessmen and experts.  How
about we ask him to go build the whole country, not just a church like
ordinary Americans.  He has demonstrated that he likes black people: Vernon
Jordan was his best friend, and he rents office space in Harlem.  I  believe
that he is the best men for the job.  When he was President, the big cities
became safe, the job market and the stock market were great, there was a lot
of money flowing around in America, there were fewer wars in the world.  I
miss him in my diapora life.  If he goes to Haiti, I'll go back too.  Does he
have any friends on this list?  I know Aristide has lots of friends on this
list.  Take my suggestion to Titid.  I think that it would be a great move to
lay off five of the white security guards and offer their salary to Bill.  We
would have free security because the secret service would have to follow Bill
wherever he went. I bet Hillary won't mind because it would encourage all the
blacks from New York to vote for her.