a1158: Re: a1152: Re: a1136: Yvon Neptune - Antoine and Poincy (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

 The Haitian Constitution is clear on the conditions to become prime minister. You need to be Haitian and to never have given up your Haitian nationality. There is no excuse to justify Mr Neptune's appointment as Premier if indeed he is or was at some point a US citizen - which so far has not been proven or refuted by him or any US officials.

Haiti will never change if we keep rationalizing around laws. This is scary to see well articulated individuals like Poincy or Guy Antoine bringing up that theory ! They seem to make it sound LOGIC when it is absolutely WRONG ! Before we judge Mr Neptune's qualifications to do the job, he needs to be eligible for it. If there is that much doubt about his nationality, Mr Neptune needs to come forward and publically refute it... or admit it, if he is a responsible person.
--

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html