a1167: Re: a1136: Re: On the question of Yvon Neptune's Citizenship (fwd)

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

Mozeb wrote :"

We place too much weight on the legality of
things in Ayitian politics while real issues are
neglected. Objectively, it does not make a difference
if Neptune is American or Ayitian!"

This is an outreageous claim.  This is a direct violation of the Haitian
Constitution.  Legality is what the Judiciary branch is in charge of
enforcing.  Legality is what maintains a country not to let it fall in
anarchy.  I do not have any issues with the choice of Neptune but as the
president of the Senate, he should stand by the law and be ethical.  This is
a serious offense  .  I hope this is not true.

Jean