a1163: Re: a1147: Agriculture/Haiti (fwd)

From: Perdue and Persinos <vtandwi@erols.com>

Frankly, I don't believe him either, especially since he says you will
have to search on youtr own.  I think he is "pulling your leg".  If such
a PhD thesis exists and you know his name you should be able to identify
his thesis via "Dissertation Abstracts" which will lead you to the
thesis.  My best recollection is that there is a Dissertation Abstracts
database.  There may be a fee to access it via the internet.  I don't
know about that.  But my guess is you can access it at no cost via your
local library.  I have used it at the Library of Congress.

Bob Perdue