a1192: Re: a1182: What if? (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Thanks for this an excellent piece Hyppolite Pierre !

You Wrote:

«Let's face it. It is highly unlikely that those loans from the IMF and the
World Band and IDB will be disbursed any time soon. Worse, foreign tourism
cannot really take off in Haiti for the next few years...».

I agree 100% with your assessment Hyppolite. The only way these ransomed
funds could be disbursed to a Haitian government- not selected in
Washington, would be for President Aristide to assume his responsibilities
and sue both the U.S. Government and the IDB. But, we all know that such
justice would cost more than Haiti can ever afford.
Might makes right  ! GWS will likely win this battle.

The traditional allies of Amerikkka - even those who sometimes assume the
warnings to their citizens, it should be clear to Aristide that tourist
dollars will not be falling off AA, Air France, Air Canada anytime soon
because nothing is likely to change on the mainstream Global White
Supremacist (GWS) front. Paris-Washington-London-Ottawa-Berlin will continue
to stand for a reversal of the results of the Haitian elections - until they
are satisfied by putting a puppet of their own choosing in the National
Palace (as these Rhodesia-era nostalgics are trying to do in Zimbabwe).

Indeed, Haiti should focus its tourism outreach towards conscious people who
are not likely to buy into the propaganda being issued by these neo-colonial
governments. I know some Haitians are already busy recruiting conscious
Pan-African nationalist pilgrims to visit Haiti in 2003 and 2004. That's one
good way to go.

I strongly recommend a look at the latest from Haiti-en-Marche titled
«Washington essaie la discorde» (Washington tries the division card). It
referes to the writings on the Wall and on the Post which outline clearly
what we, Haitians, should set ready for.

Nou la pi rèd !

Jafrikayiti
«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.i-port.net/sd-in-j/