a1207: Re: a1190: Did Yvon Neptune lie in his application to run for Senator ? (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

Mr. Louissaint,

I am in no mood for a fight. I just want to repost here, for your eyes only,
exactly what I wrote in post a1177. The second paragraph of that post reads
exactly this. Read on:

"If it is indeed true that Yvon Neptune had at a certain point changed his
nationality to become an American citizen, why then the constitutionalists
on this list did not raise the flag two years ago when Neptune presented his
candidacy as Senator for the West? If some did, why didn't they as
vigorously raise the issue on say, the Corbett List as they do now?"

Did you read it correctly this time? I said that "If it is indeed true that
Yvon Neptune had at a certain point changed his nationality to become an
American citizen,..." Got it? Let me write it again for you: "If it is
indeed true...". I was considering the hypothesis for the mere sake of
argument.

Regarding my being so well informed, well, I am as informed about Haiti as
you are. Not much less, not much more. I do not get any special privilege or
special information that is not on the web, or in Haitian newspapers like
Haïti Observateur, Haïti En Marche, and Haïti Progrès.

It is always funny how one is labeled when or because one tries to be honest
with his own conscience. I have been labeled all sorts of things, from being
on the Haitian government's payroll, to being amongst other things, an IRI
kid part of the so-called "laboratory", a Siyaye (CIA), and everything else
in between. I can only tell you this. I only have my conscience to deal
with, and it is at peace with itself. Have a good day, Sir.

Hyppolite Pierre
IRSP
http://www.irsp.org

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>