a1214: A letter to the Congressional Black Caucus (fwd)

From: Don Rowley <don_rowley@yahoo.com>

Hi Bob and group,

I just sent this to the two CBC members in my state,
and cc: to my districts congressman and both of
Marylands senators. It will be interesting to see if
there is any effect.

If everyone who has an interest in Haiti did the same
It should at least have more of an effect than one
individual.

I am neither a writer nor am I a political person,
besides knowing enough to vote for the people who best
match my ideas on certain issues. I just stated how I
feel about the situation there.

Praying for Haiti
Don Rowley