a1217: Re: a1177: Re: a1138: Perjury - Yvon Neptune (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

Nothing personal Mr Hypolite Pierre.
I just reviewed your message and did see the "If" that I overlooked when I initially read it. I apologize for the comment that I made regarding you beeing "aware" of things.

Nonetheless, my concern with your declarations and others is that instead of putting the emphasis on the truth on that question, you just want to MOVE ON and look at Mr Neptune. My position is that we must first make sure that he is indeed ELIGIBLE for the position before one evaluates his credentials.

When asked by journalists on the matter, he refers them to his official file instead of answering clearly and at the same time DISSIPATE any doubt on him. When he signs his application to run for Senator, did you know that there is a clear question. HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN UP YOUR HAITIAN CITIZENSHIP ? He most likely has answered NO. In any democracy, when you make an OFFICIAL LIE, this is PERJURY and anything that will be built on this FALSE DECLARATION should be revoked.

What message are we sending to the young Haitian student ? I still think that this should be investigated by an independant journalist. In the US, this is not a problem since this type of information is PUBLIC DOMAIN. Will journalists investigate the matter ? Probably not. They are busy trying to get into the BONNES GRACES of the next PREMIER. I know that a Haitian Times official is on that list. Maybe he could investigate the question for us and give us an impartial report. The question to answer: WAS MR NEPTUNE AT SOME POINT A US CITIZEN ?
Couldn't he find the answer right here in the US ?
Will he do so ?

I am no political expert. I am a simple citizen with basic common sense and love of freedom to express my mind.

Paul